Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I changed new phone and my subscription stopped working

I changed to new phone with same Sim card but my AFL subscription is no longer valid? Please contact me asap as I want to watch the game this afternoon. Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: I changed new phone and my subscription stopped working

Hello @Jimmy3583

Thanks for your message, hopefully we can get you watching the match today.

Are you a Telstra mobile customer with access to a free Live Pass?

If so, open the AFL App while connected to 4G and Telstra's network will auto-redeem

your free Live Pass, or head to More>Account>Live Pass and select Telstra customer.

If you have purchased a subscription, it is attached to your Google Account or Apple ID,

not the sim card.

On your new phone, ensure you are signed into the same account as what was used to purchase

the Live Pass originally, then select 'restore subscription when prompted during the setup of the AFL App.

Or head to More>Account>Live Pass>Restore Purchase.

If you are still unable to redeem your free live pass or restore your purchased live pass, please let me know

what the new phone is and which version of iOS/Android it's running.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Aaron
I did what you suggested but still does not work. My subscription says it started today and expires tomorrow. And I tried to test it out by watching a replay game and it still does not work. I sent you a private message also but have had no response.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Jimmy3583,

I got your private message, did you see mine?

My instructions are assuming you have an Android device based 

on your email address. Let me know if you instead use iOS.

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit