CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Melb v Port not showing

Android, error keeps displaying and refers to Telstra Support. Notice a lot of queries here so either fix or support please Telstra!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Melb v Port not showing

I CANT watch the game on wifi why not not happy telstra I want a refund . I pay $90 a year for nothing . I want  a full refond

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @rooster12 @Melbourne10

What device are you using? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS/Android is your device running? 

The technical team has been advised of this issue and are working on a resolution. 

My apologies for the inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I have a s9 plus
Also a Samsung tab 4
Not happy both not working.
Highlighted

I had no trouble watching the games on Thurs and Friday so imagine I have up to date software; I am on an ipad.

Highlighted

Mobile, Android 8.0.0. A lot of people with the same issue, so device and iOS/Android device is not the issue... It is at your end.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @rooster12 @GoDees2019 @Melbourne10 

The issue has been resolved by the technical team, please force close and re-open the AFL Live App. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

No it hasn't fixed it.
Highlighted

Just talked to mutha f#_&+@g Telstra due to limited resources they can't do anything and referred here, the whole thing is a crock of **bleep**, they have ads showing old Gary sitting on river watching game, can't even get it in urban area,
Highlighted

Kjorg the support team doesn't want to know, don't Post **bleep** till it's fixed, it's at your end not the customer, assholes
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,

Thank you to those that have provided their device details.

This information has been useful as not all devices have been affected.

@RJ8 what device are you still unable to access the live stream on?

It appears as if the iOS users now have access, there are some Android users still experiencing issues accessing the live stream, we will update as we get more information

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

iPad iOS 9.3.5

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for your response @RJ8

The issues we experienced earlier have been resolved,

the reason you are still having issues is because iOS 9.3.5 is not supported by the AFL App. 

iOS devices running iOS 10 or above are required to support the AFL Live App

It may be possible to update your iPad, head to this site to learn more:

https://tel.st/wjcsn

Let us know if we can be of more assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

The link you gave me for help; https://tel.st/wjcsn doe not work.
Highlighted

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab A with Android 7.1.1
Was working fine on Thursday night, hasn't worked since.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry for that @RJ8, I  have fixed the link, however it may be a security measure blocking that site.

If you still cannot access, please google 'update iOS'.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @erincam

Sorry for the issues accessing your AFL Live Pass

We have not been able to verify an issue affecting Android users

Could you please go to settings>apps>AFL>storage and clear all storage and cache

Then uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App

Ensure that location consent is granted when requested opening the AFL Live App. (this can be checked in settings>apps>AFL>permissions)

If possible, be connected to 4G when opening the AFL Live App after reinstalling

Hopefully that helps, please let me know how you go

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Melbourne10,

Could you please let me know if you are still unable to access the AFL Live App?

If you are still having issues, please follow the steps I outlined for erincam and let me know how you go

Highlighted

No, The devices listed through the entire thread vary, both iOS/Android devices were not working. It is a provider error not a receiver error.
Highlighted

You are delusion if you believe this is the case. By looking through other posts we can see that you automatically respond in the same way and then some more... I understand you are not in-country and have no actual understanding of the issue, but I assure the people sending in requests think otherwise.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @rooster12

We have not been able to verify an issue affecting Android users running supported devices. The earlier issues affected iOS users and has been resolved.

I am still waiting on responses from a couple of users reporting issues on supported Android devices, but as they have not responded, it is likely my troubleshooting tips resolved the issue, and they are now enjoying the Football.

In terms of where we are located, I assure you it's in Australia ,however I don't want to be specific due to some of the hostility we receive, but lets just say I caught the train today packed full of footy fans.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit