Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Player Stats in AFL Live App

AFL can you “ please explain “ why you do not use “ Clash Colours “ to differentiate between the teams in the Player Stats in your AFL Live App ???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Player Stats in AFL Live App

Hi @Hawks8

Thank you for your post. I have double checked the AFL website can can confirm this is occuring on there, as per your screenshot you're accessing the AFL Website on Safari not the AFL Live App. I have checked the AFL Live App on an iOS device and it shows clash colours as per the below screenshot. 

I've forwarded this info on to the team who looks after the AFL Website for further investigation as to why this is not the case on https://tel.st/gukd8. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hawks8

A quick update on this - the website team are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution for next season. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for that !

I also hope that they can also provide a button that would enable you to view the Team Stats by the Individual Teams ?

They has that option last year which was helpful !

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit