Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Screen size

I'm running the app on a Samsung 10 tablet and it wont give me a full screen. Only quarter size screen with the other 3/4 taken up with stats. How do I get a full screen up?

Thanks

Denis

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Screen size

Hello @Burley20,

Thanks for contacting us here on Crowd Support.

Telstra's agreement with the AFL limits live match video to be no larger than 7", if a

screen is larger there will be stats and a border around the video. Full details can be found in

the AFL Live Pass terms: https://tel.st/fpgb5

There was in issue earlier in the season where some devices displayed the live video

way smaller than the 7" restriction, there have since been updates released to correct this,

please check the Play Store for an update, reinstalling can also help if already up to date.

If still no luck, is it possible to get a screenshot of what you see when watching video?

Is it also possible to screenshot the App Info found at the bottom of the settings menu in the AFL App?

Please let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

@aaron_h wrote:

Hello @Burley20,

Thanks for contacting us here on Crowd Support.

Telstra's agreement with the AFL limits live match video to be no larger than 7", if a

screen is larger there will be stats and a border around the video. Full details can be found in

the AFL Live Pass terms: https://tel.st/fpgb5

There was in issue earlier in the season where some devices displayed the live video

way smaller than the 7" restriction, there have since been updates released to correct this,

please check the Play Store for an update, reinstalling can also help if already up to date.

If still no luck, is it possible to get a screenshot of what you see when watching video?

Is it also possible to screenshot the App Info found at the bottom of the settings menu in the AFL App?

Please let us know how you go.

Highlighted

Hi. Thanks for the info. My tablet doesnt allow me to screenshot - I know right? - so I took a few pics with my mobile, tap the camera icon but nothing happens. It doesnt activate.

Any way I can send them?

Cheers

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @Burley20,

I will send a private message soon so you can contact us directly.

Can you also please confirm if you have updated/ uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL App?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Uploaded the app for the tablet in July this year. Older app on the mob. - 6" screen - which gives me better image quality + full screen compared to the tablet.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @Burley20,

Thanks for those details, did you see my private message?

Please go to settings>applications>AFL>Uninstall and completely uninstall the AFL App.

Turn your tablet off and on, open the Play Store and locate the AFL App to download

and try again.

If you reinstall the AFL App and still see the issue, please go to settings>applications>

AFL>Storage and clear all storage for the AFL App before trying again.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit