Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

The live stream has been completely unusable over the past few months

Every time I click on play live game, it drops out of network connection. It eventually reconnects after a few seconds but inevitably the video stream gives up before that and says no connection. Which is ridiculous because I just opened the app and continue to use it fine just not the live streaming aspect. This has been happening for several months, have have uninstalled/installed etc. Mine connection is fine and location services is fine. No other apps have any issues.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: The live stream has been completely unusable over the past few months

Hi @Fjjf

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the AFL Live App. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? 

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

It's a OnePlus 7t. Android version 10. Oxygen 10.0.9

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Fjjf 

Thank you ofr getting back to us. 

The OnePlus 7T is not a supported device for the AFL Live App, a list of supported devices can be found in the terms here: https://tel.st/egc9n

Unfortunately, if a device is not supported for the AFL Live App this means that some features may not work as intended if troubleshooting does not assist. 

As Android Oxygen is a customised version of the operating system, this makes some applications incompatible. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit