Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Who works for Telstra? Need help with AFL app. Not interested in wasting people’s time

Same **bleep** every year - someone from Telstra contact me

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Who works for Telstra? Need help with AFL app. Not interested in wasting people’s time

Hello @Angus6

Apologies for the issues accessing the AFL App on your iPad,

The issue is most likely related to your Live Pass subscription linking to a Telstra ID

ON your mobile device, please click on the Live Pass icon in the top right hand corner of the AFL App,

then click on AFL Live Pass, then Link Live Pass.

Linking your Live Pass will prompt you to sign into or create a Telstra ID. 

Once your Live Pass is linked to your Telstra ID,

you use your Telstra ID to log into your Live Pass on other devices like iPads or the AFL Website.

We created a guide on this process if that's easier

https://tel.st/lxqy5

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Re: Who works for Telstra? Need help with AFL app. Not interested in wasting people’s time

Hi Aaron,

i have options to edit account or cancel subscription. No option to share. What do I look at next? Can I actualky talk with someone? This is the third consecutive year I’ve had to do this, it’s beyond a joke. 

Would be be easier if you were to ring me, these freaking conversations take weeks of back and forth. 

Telstra are frustrating to deal with. 

Thanks,

Angus. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Angus6

Thank you for getting back to us. All support for the AFL Live Pass is done here on CrowdSupport. 

If you do not see the option to link your live pass in More > My Account > AFL Live Pass, please uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App. 

You will need to link your redeemed AFL Live Pass subscription to a TelstraID in order to log in on your iPad. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Hi kjorg,

i have done as requested. Deleted and reinstalled. 

This time, option to link is there. I have selected, entered details and tried to login.  

Phone times out while trying. 

On the ipad it tells me there are no accounts found. 

On on the phone, when I restart the app, it tells me I’m logged in. Can no longer share. Log out, can share but phone times out while trying. 

This is is so inefficient sending one message per day. Telstra must be so proud of the frustration caused. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Angus6

Thank you for getting back to us. 

I would be happy to look into your TelstraID to ensure the linking has been successful. 

I've sent you a private message to request some further details. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit