Dansmiff
Level 2: Rookie

AFL App

Answered
While checking player stats by clicking on the game/ teams / player and checking previous year stats, multiple years come up of the same year then when going back, multiple players come up of the same player if that makes sense can you stop this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL App

Thanks @Dansmiff,

- Take screenshot of area impacted by pressing the power button and volume up button on your iPhone.

- Assuming you have reached this link on your mobile browser https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/AFL-App/m-p/752863#M3253 head to where you would send a reply (as you have done previously)

- Press the 'Choose file' button. This should then let you choose the screenshot you took moments ago.

ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Dansmiff,

Any chance you could take a screenshot of what you are encountering? Can you also let us know what device you are using?

Thanks in advance,

- ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Dansmiff

Sure how do I add a screenshot to this conversation and I’m using an iPhone X
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Thanks @Dansmiff,

- Take screenshot of area impacted by pressing the power button and volume up button on your iPhone.

- Assuming you have reached this link on your mobile browser https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/AFL-App/m-p/752863#M3253 head to where you would send a reply (as you have done previously)

- Press the 'Choose file' button. This should then let you choose the screenshot you took moments ago.

ToneB

View solution in original post

Dansmiff

There is no file button there is like share reply cancel and post I pressed the tick button thinking that might of been it
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks @Dansmiff,

Apologies, I may have missed the 'Advance' button. Here's how you attach (screen shots below)

Dansmiff

I did try an click advance before and again this time all it does it reloads and takes away the advance on mine no choose file comes up
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hmmmm I'm not 100% sure what's going on with your screen there (I also am using an iPhone X which the above is taken from).

I'm in the process of attempting to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Here is our stats page, can you possibly navigate us where you are going from the below so I can inform our team?

Dansmiff

Can I email you the photos to show you that I’m not an idiot and what I’m saying is happening is actually happening
Dansmiff

I am on my computer now and it will allow me to put up photos first is what happens when I click reply then Advance as you can see it disappears and no choose file comes up

Next picture youll find in the match centre before teams are announced, Click on and game then click teams, click on any player sear his previous years then all of a sudden multiple years will show up of the same year you go back and multiple players will show up of the same player I have tried deleting an reinstalling the app but nothing works, Please help as it is quite annoying

JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks very much for sending this through @Dansmiff. I have been able to check this out now and I can see what you're referring to. 

I am following this up with our App team now and they will work to identify the cause of this. At this stage, it does appear that the stats themselves are correct though, despite the repeated players.

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit