peter957
Level 3: Gumshoe

Afl kayo $5 for telstra afl live pass

Answered

I have 2 x Telstra SIM cards. 1 x Phone and 1 x mobile broadband netgear modem which i use for tablet and laptop. With kayo,  afl & nrl etc, $5 monthly offer, can I use both these devices as multiple devices. Or do they need seperate $5 monthly offers, which equals 2 x $5 monthly offer, regards, peter

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Afl kayo $5 for telstra afl live pass

Hello peter957,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the delayed response.

You will only need to activate the one Kayo account.

Essentially our offer is a $20 monthly discount on Kayo's plans:

Kayo Premium (normally $35 per month) and Kayo Basic (normally $25 per month).

Both plans allow 5 user profiles that can access Kayo. 

Kayo premium will allow for 3 devices to watch at the same time.

Kayo basic will allow for 2 devices to watch at the same time.

Hopefully that answers your question, please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

aaron_h
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello @peter957,

While the AFL App always used data, the video data usage was unmetered for Telstra mobile customers.

Kayo however is not an unmetered service, data usage for Kayo Sports will be metered, regardless of offer.

One of the reasons is due to casting, Kayo can support casting from a mobile device to a larger screen (that

would use a lot more data than a small screen) the AFL App disabled casting and could only be viewed on the

mobile device.

Happy to escalate any further question or concerns, please let us know if you have any.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
aaron_h
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello peter957,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the delayed response.

You will only need to activate the one Kayo account.

Essentially our offer is a $20 monthly discount on Kayo's plans:

Kayo Premium (normally $35 per month) and Kayo Basic (normally $25 per month).

Both plans allow 5 user profiles that can access Kayo. 

Kayo premium will allow for 3 devices to watch at the same time.

Kayo basic will allow for 2 devices to watch at the same time.

Hopefully that answers your question, please let us know if there are any further concerns.

peter957

Thanks for that. Could you also let me know if there has been any acknowledgement of whether this telstra,  kayo $5 offer and $20 discount will be data free or not, regards, peter.

aaron_h
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello @peter957,

While the AFL App always used data, the video data usage was unmetered for Telstra mobile customers.

Kayo however is not an unmetered service, data usage for Kayo Sports will be metered, regardless of offer.

One of the reasons is due to casting, Kayo can support casting from a mobile device to a larger screen (that

would use a lot more data than a small screen) the AFL App disabled casting and could only be viewed on the

mobile device.

Happy to escalate any further question or concerns, please let us know if you have any.

peter957

Thanks for that..

Wizbang3284
Level 1: Cadet

I’m trying to sign up to kayo however the onetime code is being sent to my previous number instead of my current number it even has my current number on the home page before I attempt to sign up

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit