Josh_SG
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live App

Hi,

I recently paid for a Telstra Live Subscription through the AFL app. As I live overseas though I now realise I should have done it through the WatchAfl application instead.

Is there anyway I can credit that amount to my new WatchAfl subscription which will be up in about a weeks time? This account is under <removed for your privacy>

Thanks

Josh

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live App

Hey @Josh_SG

Thanks for your post and I am happy to help you with your AFL Live Pass subscription. We don't support the Watch AFL service, you would need to subscribe for this separately.

How did you subscribe for the AFL Live Pass?

If charged to a Credit Card, the charge description will be listed as one of these options:

Telstra Applications Melbourne = Subscribed via Website
GOOGLE *Telstra CorpGOOGLE.COM = In App subscription via Google Play
APPLE ITUNES STORE SYDNEY = In App Subscription via iTunes

Once you've confirmed, please follow the relevant instructions here to cancel the subscription.

If you purchased through Google Play or iTunes then you would need to request a refund through their respective support channels.

If you were charged by 'Telstra Applications Melbourne' please let me know and we can assist further.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit