RX4
Level 2: Rookie

AFL Live Kayo $5 / month offer

I joined Telstra mobile to access the AFL live app when it first became available. Am I eligible for the Kayo $5 offer? I keep being sent to the $15 offer. If I am eligible, how do I get the offer to work?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Toriee
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live Kayo $5 / month offer

Hey RX4, was the AFL live subscription maintained and active up until the 22nd Dec 20? If so, there should be an offer for the $5.00 promotion here https://tel.st/ntrv5

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

RX4
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for the link. The page that the link tells me "Sorry. There are no offers associated with your Telstra ID". 

In answer to your question, I had and still have my Telstra mobile account. 

Does the offer only apply to those people who didn't have Telstra mobile and explicitly bought a Kayo account?

aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @RX4,

Thanks for the update, sorry to see there are still issues accessing the offer.

You are eligible if you redeemed a free Live Pass as a Telstra mobile customer in the 2020

season and the Telstra mobile service is still active.

It sounds like you are signing into a Telstra ID that is not associated with your mobile plan.

A work around is to open the link while connected to mobile data (turn off Wi-Fi), we can then

confirm eligibility via Telstra's mobile network (there should be an option to select your mobile

number rather than sign into a Telstra ID).

If there are any further issues the next step would be to contact us via messaging in the Get Help

tab of the My Telstra App, a team member can then access your account and investigate further.

(Crowd Support is a community forum - we do not have access to accounts).

Please let us know if there are any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit