Yawn
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live match replay

Ok so I can see that the responders to this forum have been saying for at least the last eighteen months that’ they’ have passed on the feedback to the’developers’ regarding the app and the misleading, counter intuitive way that the banner, that States “MATCH REPLAY” is in fact only the first quarter. Surely it wouldn’t be too hard to re-label the button to reflect the facts. Seriously! eighteen months????

If love to know what changes have been made in that time frame that were more important than following up on this subject. If it’s too hard to fix then just say so, otherwise...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL Live match replay

Hi @Yawn

Thank you for your post. 

You are correct that the Match Replay button only plays the first quarter - it is something which has been passed on multiple times but as all 4 quarters are provided to us seperately to upload to the AFL Live App this is not something which we can change. 

After you've watched the first quarter, you can scroll down to the bottom of the games Match Centre page to access the other three quarters of the replay. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Yawn
Level 1: Cadet

Re: AFL Live match replay

I understand your reply. It’s the same reply used previously regarding this subject. Surely it’s possible to re-label the link button “1st 1/4 replay” and give obvious direction to full replay on front page. I know how to find the rest of the match but I know that there are many other users who don’t. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit