Primo64
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass Complaint.

I cancelled my weekly AFL Live Pass subscription after the 2017 Grand Final - at least I thought I had. And in fact when I checked on the AFL App to make sure, it took me through to a pay wall asking me to resubscribe. So I assumed all good, job done. Fast forward 10 months and I see weekly payments are still coming out of my credit card. I contact Telstra to ask why. After much to and fro-ing I get Telstra’s reply that they have stopped the payments but will not reimburse me for the overcharging because they claim there is no record of my cancellation. Yet the app had locked me out of the Live Pass. Apparently the app somehow accepted my cancellation but Telstra hadn’t manage to do the same. Not the response I wanted.  The upshot? I will be ending my business and personal 7 year paying relationship with Telstra immediately. Apparently loyalty is a one way street for Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL Live Pass Complaint.

Hi @Primo64

Thank you for your post. My apologies for any inconvenience. 

You will receive a response to the email you have sent us regarding this issue once it has been investigated further. 

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Primo64
Level 1: Cadet

Re: AFL Live Pass Complaint.

The person I spoke to at the AFL warned me about you guys.

I'm done with Telstra. After 7 years you’ve lost my custom and all over $200. Well done.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit