jaywilson997
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live pass match replay

how can I watch a replay of an AFL game on a desktop?

I have subscribed to a Live Pass.

I select the game I want to watch but the video does not load

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL live pass match replay

Hi @jaywilson997

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

To clarify - how did you subscribe? (AFL.com.au or Google Play/iTunes) 

If you subscribed via AFL.com.au, please go to http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/match-replays make sure you're logged in in the top right hand corner of the page. 

If not already, I would recommend using Google Chrome. 

If you subscribed via Google Play or iTunes, unfortunately these subscriptions will not allow access to premium content on the AFL website. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

singintherain1
Level 1: Cadet

thanks for your advise but this does not work either, i have never had problems before this I always watch the replays without any problems.

Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @singintherain1

Thank you for your post. 

If you're signed in and experiencing issues accessing replays I would recommend deleting all browsing data/history, cache and cookies. 

Please make sure you're running the most up to date version of your browser. 

If not already, I would recommend using Google Chrome. I have just tested the replays via the browser and they are working as normal. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit