Thrice_82
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass - Oops... we're having a technical issue. Please try again

Hi there, I have just changed over phones from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 7 plus (same sim and phone number). I am trying to activate the AFL live pass; however I get stuck in a loop where it finds my service and when I hit the button to "Go back to the AFL Live app" I get an error message that states: "Oops... we're having a technical issue. Please try again" I have uninstalled the app from my old phone in case there was an issue with the same account being registered to two devices, but that didn't help. It is a work phone, so I don't have a Telstra ID which I can use to log in this way.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Thrice_82
Level 1: Cadet

Re: AFL Live Pass - Oops... we're having a technical issue. Please try again

And.... just tried again and it's all working after spending an hour on it over lunch.
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live Pass - Oops... we're having a technical issue. Please try again

Hey @Thrice_82

Sorry for the trouble redeeming your Live Pass today and we are aware of some issues with the system that authenticates your subscription.

However this has been resolved now which is likely why this is working again for you now. Sorry for the trouble accessing it.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit