JK331
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass

I signed up for AFL Live 2 years ago thinking it was only a one off weekly charge so that I could watch a grand final. I have noticed now that I have been charged weekly this whole time. I do realize it is probably my over site and not reading the fine print but was wondering what action to take in requesting a refund (or at least partial refund) being that I have only used it once 2 years ago. Being charged from bank account with description Telstra Applications Melbourne

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL Live Pass

Hello @JK331,

Apologies for any issues experienced accessing an AFL Live Pass.

As per the terms accepted to access an AFL Live Pass, all subscriptions are ongoing until

cancelled. This is also clear on the AFL website, not just in the terms.

There are grounds to investigate a refund if you are a Telstra mobile customer

eligible for a free Live Pass. If so, I can send a private message to collect details to escalate the refund

request.

Otherwise the charges are valid as per the terms accepted, the charges have appeared on

monthly statements since the subscription was activated and was able to be cancelled at any point

via the AFL Website.

We do not monitor how often customers access their subscription, we provide access, it is at customers 

discretion how often the Live Pass is accessed.

If the subscription has not yet been cancelled, and to prevent ongoing charges:

1. Login to https://tel.st/4trpd 
2. Go to ‘Manage My AFL Live Pass’
3. Scroll down the page and click Cancel Subscription
4. Then confirm the cancellation

If you are unsure of the email used to subscribe, let me know and I can send a private message

to collect your details and cancel on your behalf.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit