GE8
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Refund

Considering the AFL has suspended all games for at least the next two months, can I get a refund on an annual AFL Live subscription that was purchased yesterday and therefore I’ve seen half a game of football for $99?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL Live Refund

Hi @GE8

Thank you for your post. 

Is this the first time you've purchased an AFL Live Pass? If you are a new customer, you would still be within the free trial period if you purchased yesterday and can cancel without charge. 

All subscriptions to the AFL Live Pass are purchased via Google Play or iTunes, depending on the device you use. 

Unfortunately we do not have access to Google Play or iTunes systems to refund a purchase on your behalf and you will need to contact your chosen app store directly. 

As per the terms and conditionsWhen you purchase either a Weekly, Monthly or Annual subscription, your purchase is via the Apple App Store not with Telstra. If you have a billing issue to resolve, you should contact the Apple App Store. / When you purchase either a weekly or yearly subscription, your purchase is via the Google Play Store not with Telstra. If you have a billing issue to resolve, you should contact the Google Play Store.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit