malbi
Level 1: Cadet

AFL match replays

Answered

Hi. How long are the AFL match replays available for?  At the moment I can go all the way back to Round 1 which is great.  There are a number of games that I missed during the year which I want to watch.  I just want to know how much time I have.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichealW
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL match replays

Hi @malbi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The AFL Live Pass has replays from 2012 onwards

On your mobile device tap Video in the lower menu bar then select your season from the drop-down All Videos menu

However if you subscribed directly on the AFL website, you can access full-screen replays on your PC or Mac.

After logging in on your PC/Mac, select View All on the Match Centre box and then pick your season to watch from the drop-down menu

I hope this is helpful

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
MichealW
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @malbi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The AFL Live Pass has replays from 2012 onwards

On your mobile device tap Video in the lower menu bar then select your season from the drop-down All Videos menu

However if you subscribed directly on the AFL website, you can access full-screen replays on your PC or Mac.

After logging in on your PC/Mac, select View All on the Match Centre box and then pick your season to watch from the drop-down menu

I hope this is helpful

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

malbi
Level 1: Cadet

Great. Thanks for that. I didn't realise that past years were there as well.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit