Rfifickcc
Level 1: Cadet

AFL website disposals

The AFL app says that Caleb Serong only has 19 disposals against essondon in round 9 but his telstra tracker heat map says he had 20 ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL website disposals

Hi @Rfifickcc

Thank you for your post.

I've forwarded this through to the development team for investigation. 

I will let you know when I have heard back with further information. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL website disposals

Hi @Rfifickcc

The development team have gotten back to me to advise that the Heatmap represents possessions which are different to disposals.

For example, a player may have taken possession of the ball but then the siren went and they didn’t dispose of it. Or the opposite could occur where a player could kick the ball off the ground and that would be a disposal, but they never took possession of it. So the Disposal number will not always match the amount of dots (representing possessions) on the heat map.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit