dcduncan
Level 1: Cadet

Cant cancel AFL live pass subscription

I have recently noticed I am paying via credit card direct debit the $4.99 weekly subscription to AFL live pass ... during the offseason!! I was entitled to this for free as part of my telstra mobile subscription so not sure why I’m paying for it?? Regardless, I want to cancel it IMMEDIATELY but am currently overseas for another 2 weeks and when I follow the prompts on CrowdSupport to cancel my subscription, due to being on an overseas IP address, it diverts me to a “watch AFL foreign website” and I am unable to cancel my subscription. Can you please help me asap?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Cant cancel AFL live pass subscription

You will be paying for it as there was a specific method to sign up for the free pass.

What is the description next to the charge on your Credit Card Statement? That will assist in letting you know how it can be cancelled (there are 3 different methods, depending on how you are being billed).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
MichealW
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Cant cancel AFL live pass subscription

Hi @dcduncan

Thanks for getting in touch with us 

I have sent you a private message requesting more info

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit