NotHappy110
Level 2: Rookie

Cant cancel AFL live pass

Ive been charged since april 2018 for a service i have not logged into once after signing up, i want an immediate cancellation and a refund. The service is terrible tried calling several numbers couldnt get in contact also one of the numbers always kept ringing busy, lack of customer service! Just kept getting charged for a service i have not loged into its not fair. I want a refund!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
NotHappy110

Re: Cant cancel AFL live pass

Even the cancel subcription tab did not work what is the use of having it there! If its no use.. this isnt fair at all!
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NotHappy110

Thank you for your enquiry, my apologies for any confusion regarding AFL Live Pass. 

All support for the AFL Live Pass is done here on CrowdSupport, this is advised in both the Terms and Conditions and FAQ on the AFL website, and within the AFL Live App. 

Subscriptions are ongoing until cancelled as per the terms and conditions, regardless of whether or not you have logged in to the service. 

Can you please confirm how the charges for AFL Live Pass appear on your bank statement? (it will be one of the below) 

Telstra Applications Melbourne = Subscribed via Website
GOOGLE *Telstra CorpGOOGLE.COM = In App subscription via Google Play
APPLE ITUNES STORE SYDNEY = In App Subscription via iTunes

This will point us in the right direction to assist you further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

NotHappy110

Telstra applications melbourne.
I want a refund!
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NotHappy110

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have sent you a private message to request more details so that I can investigate. 

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit