JS1278
Level 1: Cadet

Change billing details for AFL Live Pass

Answered
I have been sent a message to change my billing details but I can not find where to do this can you assist?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Change billing details for AFL Live Pass

Hi @JS1278

Thank you for your post.

If you have subscribed via Google Play or iTunes you will need to update your payment details in the app store. 

However, if you have purchased your subscription via the AFL Website, unfortunately the option is no longer available to purchase subscriptions via the AFL Website so you will not be able to update your credit card details if you subscribed this way. All subscriptions now need to be purchased via Google Play or iTunes on your device.

If your subscription has expired due to non-payment, you will need to resubscribe via Google Play or iTunes on your device. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hi @JS1278

Thank you for your post.

If you have subscribed via Google Play or iTunes you will need to update your payment details in the app store. 

However, if you have purchased your subscription via the AFL Website, unfortunately the option is no longer available to purchase subscriptions via the AFL Website so you will not be able to update your credit card details if you subscribed this way. All subscriptions now need to be purchased via Google Play or iTunes on your device.

If your subscription has expired due to non-payment, you will need to resubscribe via Google Play or iTunes on your device. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Tanya3515
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, i have the same problem.

Can someone cancel my.subscription for me?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit