amnesia2
Level 1: Cadet

End of free AFL live coverage

VERY DISAPPOINTED Telstra has don’t this to loyal Telstra customers. I have no intention of signing to KAGO or whatever it is. $45 per month to Telstra is quite enough for me. VERY DISAPPOINTED TELSTRA ...I’ll be looking at my mobile data options!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: End of free AFL live coverage

@amnesia2 wrote:

VERY DISAPPOINTED Telstra has don’t this to loyal Telstra customers. I have no intention of signing to KAGO or whatever it is. $45 per month to Telstra is quite enough for me. VERY DISAPPOINTED TELSTRA ...I’ll be looking at my mobile data options!

Hi @amnesia2 

Telstra isn't doing anything wrong to their loyal customers. They simply lost the rights to Kayo/Foxtel.

They are offering a sweetener of $5 a month (If you are eligible) which I think is very fair going from a small little viewing device to be able to watch all games on the TV.

Yes, some customers won't want to pay any extra for being used to getting something for free, but nothing in life lasts.

I did watch a couple of the pre-season games over the weekend, and I can say I must prefer it on the TV.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit