peter957
Level 3: Gumshoe

Is $5 monthly offer data free

Is the $5 afl kayo monthly offer for telstra afl & nrl live pass customers data free like the afl App Is, and hopefully still is.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Is $5 monthly offer data free

There has been nothing published to say that Kayo is data free, so the assumption for the time being would have to be that it isn't.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Brewingfish
Level 2: Rookie

That is going to put it out of reach for us living rurally and don't have access to enough monthly downloads for video streaming (read NBN Skymuster Satellite).  The free data was the best part.

peter957
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for that..

Rab1227
Level 1: Cadet

Agree, this is sloppy Telstra!

Removing data free streaming while simultaneously capping mobile broadband data plans at 200gb will not allow us to redeem this offer and so we are left with nothing!

Please explain how you might make an exception for regional customers. 

@Brewingfish wrote:

That is going to put it out of reach for us living rurally and don't have access to enough monthly downloads for video streaming (read NBN Skymuster Satellite).  The free data was the best part.

Jupiter

The data limits on mobile broadband have never been more than 200GB, so the changes were not simultaneous.

I wouldn't expect them to make an exception for regional customers (and yes, I am one myself).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit