EWINGS
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo $5 offer

I’ve had no success after multiple attempts to access this offer over last 24hrs. Staff on live chat seem to know nothing about it.

I’ve had an AFL Live pass for years. Only offer that comes up when I log in is the $15 per month offer. I have 2 separate accounts in my name- home and business and neither work. Any suggestions? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Kayo $5 offer

The business account is ineligible for the $5 offer. Is it possible that it was the business account that you used to sign up for AFL Live Pass?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @EWINGS,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see you've had some issues redeeming the offer.

To be eligible you need to have redeemed the free Live Pass last season and have

maintained your Telstra mobile service (haven't disconnected etc.)

The best tip I can suggest is to redeem the offer on the mobile device used to access the

AFL App last season, while connected to mobile data (turn off Wi-Fi).

It's possible your Telstra ID isn't associated with the eligible service, we can confirm eligibility

via the mobile number instead, but only when connected to Telstra's mobile network.

This should work regardless of personal/business account, although business accounts

do not allow you to charge the subscription to a Telstra account.

To redeem the offer head to: https://tel.st/dwcjr

Kayo also have a support page with detailed instructions: https://tel.st/bnzen

If there are any further issues, it may be best to have a case manager assigned to investigate

further. Message 'I would like to make a complaint' in the My Telstra App to start the process.

Please let us know if there are any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
EWINGS

Thank you Jupiter, will try the tip below from aaron_h. Problem has been that I have only 1 bar reception at home that struggles and I keep forgetting to do this when I'm out!

EWINGS

Thank you Aaron, I just got it working. I tried a few times before today but it has finally worked!

EWINGS

I just got it working! And it did work from my iPhone with bluetooth switched off and on a business plan.

Frustrated132

I have the opposite problem to EWINGS.

I want the Telstra $10 off deal with Kayo.  So that I can get the PREMIUM subscription for $25 instead of $35.

But when I sign in to the Telstra hub only the $5 deal is available to me (Basic, 2 screens).  I don't want this ... I want the 3 screen deal and I'm prepared to pay an extra $20 for it.  But how do I access it?

Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Frustrated132

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing redeeming your Kayo offer. 

You can find further info here about redeeming the Kayo offer - https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/Telstra-Live-Pass-Offer

If you're still having the same issues, you will need to contact customer support, please message us in the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App, Crowd Support is a community forum (no one here has accounts to investigate).

To escalate the issue, message 'I would like to make a complaint' in the app to start the process. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit