GerryM2
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo access via telstra to replace afl live pass

I have two mobile services on my account. Do I have to pay two fees of $5. 00 for access to my afl games on either phone or TV / laptop.Our afl / nrl live pass is ending, and we are urged to continue via a subsidized Kayo subscription of $5.00 per month for 12 months. But is that applicable for each phone on my account or just one fee for the account. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Kayo access via telstra to replace afl live pass

Is just a single fee per Kayo account. You can watch on 2 devices at once with the basic offer. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
peter957
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for your reply to GerryM2. So, one kayo account can include multiple phone number devices plus WiFi devices, but only 2 at one time, regards, peter.

peter957

Just to add to your reply to GerryM2. I  would just like clarification that sim card devices and WiFi devices are treated the same with multiple devices in a kayo account, regards, peter.

Jupiter

You can use any 2 devices at once, just sign in using your kayo account login.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
peter957

Thanks for that..

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit