Fawkeyboy
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo discount offer

Answered

When I try to access the offer it says that im not eligible customer? I've been a telstra customer for 10 years and I've used afl live pass every year since 2012?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Kayo discount offer

Hello @Fawkeyboy,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the delayed response.

The most likely reason is the Telstra ID you are signing in with to redeem the offer

is not attached to the eligible Telstra mobile service.

Try redeeming the offer on the Telstra mobile that accessed the Live Pass in 2020,

while connected to Telstra's mobile network (turn off wi-fi). That way you don't need

to sign in to a Telstra ID, we can recognise your phone number connected to our network.

If you are still stuck, it would be best to message us in the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App,

that way a team member can review your account and double check eligibility.

(We do not have access to accounts via Crowd Support)

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
ElimM

Im having the same problem. I've been a telstra customer for over 15 years and have used the AFL app for at least 5. 

aaron_h
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello @Fawkeyboy,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the delayed response.

The most likely reason is the Telstra ID you are signing in with to redeem the offer

is not attached to the eligible Telstra mobile service.

Try redeeming the offer on the Telstra mobile that accessed the Live Pass in 2020,

while connected to Telstra's mobile network (turn off wi-fi). That way you don't need

to sign in to a Telstra ID, we can recognise your phone number connected to our network.

If you are still stuck, it would be best to message us in the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App,

that way a team member can review your account and double check eligibility.

(We do not have access to accounts via Crowd Support)

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

wwmac

Dear Telstra

Last year we used the Telstra AFL live subscription but paid and registered through another email so the full kayo discount offer ($25 off) is not applied to our account. At the moment, the deal is only $10 off and since we subscribed to AFL live last year, we should be eligible for the larger discount. I assume there are some difficulties given the different email used but can this be rectified? Happy to supply the other email address and proof of payment for last year's AFL live subscription.

aaron_h
Community Manager

Hello @wwmac,

Thanks for your message, sorry for any confusion regarding what offers are available.

Crowd Support is a community forum, we do not have access to accounts to investigate.

As highlighted above, please contact support via messaging in the Get Help tab for us to assist.

For full details on what changes have been made and what offers are available: https://tel.st/56jtp

There are several Kayo offers, if you are a Telstra mobile customer, redeemed a free Live Pass in

season 2020 and your mobile service hasn't been cancelled/expired then you should be eligible for the

$20 monthly discount on Kayo for 12 months.

To redeem a Telstra offer, click here: https://tel.st/tpmub

If you had an active paid subscription purchased through the App Store or Play Store in season 2020,

the offer is a $10 monthly discount on Kayo for 12 months. 

To apply for the $10 monthly discount as a paid subscriber in season 2020, please fill out the following webform:

https://tel.st/fxw85

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit