MJL35
Level 1: Cadet

kayo streaming issue

AFL

are you aware of consistent problems with Kayo streaming app over multiple weekends

Last weekend attempting to watch the Collingwood vs Adelaide game was virtually impossible as the stream dropped out continuously, and the final 10 minutes of the game was completely unavailable - all other content on my phone/home internet was fine, so the issue was clearly the demand on the Kayo App/Live stream - every time the live game dropped out the app would also revert to the first game being played on the AFL recorder, so you had to search for the same spot in the Collingwood game, over and over again

As an AFL membership approved service, and often now the only way to watch the bulk of AFL games live or on demand, please advise your response to this faulty service to my subscription 

sincerely 

Michael Lynch

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: kayo streaming issue

You need to contact Kayo Sports about this issue.

Crowdsupport is not a contact point for either the AFL or Kayo. It is only for the AFL Live App.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: kayo streaming issue

@MJL35 wrote:

AFL

are you aware of consistent problems with Kayo streaming app over multiple weekends

Last weekend attempting to watch the Collingwood vs Adelaide game was virtually impossible as the stream dropped out continuously, and the final 10 minutes of the game was completely unavailable - all other content on my phone/home internet was fine, so the issue was clearly the demand on the Kayo App/Live stream - every time the live game dropped out the app would also revert to the first game being played on the AFL recorder, so you had to search for the same spot in the Collingwood game, over and over again

As an AFL membership approved service, and often now the only way to watch the bulk of AFL games live or on demand, please advise your response to this faulty service to my subscription 

sincerely 

Michael Lynch

Hi @MJL35 

I've noticed similar problems, but after rebooting the TelstraTV, which also resets the app files, its fine.

I'm not sure what device you are using, but I found just restarting the Kayo app didn't help. The whole thing needed a restart.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit