Smokenjoe
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo

Answered

I have been trying to sign into the kayo

$5 a month deal for a week now every time I try and register it says that it sent a 4 digit code to an account number 61#########154 but I go into my big pond account email and there nothing there 

this is becoming very frustrating 

please call

me back 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Kayo

Hello @Smokenjoe,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see you've had some issues accessing the Kayo offer.

Crowd Support is a community forum, no one here has account access, it is not possible for

us to call customers.

The issue is the contact details recorded for the Legal Lessee of your service's Telstra account.

The pin is sent to the primary contact number for the Legal Lessee (not an email address).

To update contact details, the Legal Lessee of the Telstra account will need to contact Telstra

via a secure means, like messaging in the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App, or visiting a store.

Once contact details in the account have been updated, it can take 24 hours for our systems to 

reflect this when trying to redeem the offer again.

Please let us know if there are any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Kayo

Hello @Smokenjoe,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see you've had some issues accessing the Kayo offer.

Crowd Support is a community forum, no one here has account access, it is not possible for

us to call customers.

The issue is the contact details recorded for the Legal Lessee of your service's Telstra account.

The pin is sent to the primary contact number for the Legal Lessee (not an email address).

To update contact details, the Legal Lessee of the Telstra account will need to contact Telstra

via a secure means, like messaging in the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App, or visiting a store.

Once contact details in the account have been updated, it can take 24 hours for our systems to 

reflect this when trying to redeem the offer again.

Please let us know if there are any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit