Matt163
Level 1: Cadet

Link AFL Live Pass

Hi, the "Link your Live Pass" button does not appear in my AFL Live Pass Plan Details in my AFL App (see image below). How can I link my Live Pass or make this button appear?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Link AFL Live Pass

Hi @Matt163

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing. 

I would first recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the AFL Live App, as this should resolve the problem. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Matt163

Hi Kjorg, unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue. Is there anything else I can do?

Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Matt163 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

If the Link Your Live Pass button doesn't appear in-app after uninstalling/reinstalling, this generally means that the live pass has already been linked.

Are you able to log on to the AFL Website with your TelstraID email address and password? 

Can you confirm what device type/iOS version you're using? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Matt163

I can login on the AFL Website however cannot watch the games. I'm thinking it is more likely my iOS on my phone as it is not the most recent update?

Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Matt163

Just to clarify - live streaming is not available via the AFL Website.

You would only be able to access Full Match Replays - can you also not access these?

What version of iOS is your device running? 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit