Teedee431
Level 2: Rookie

Live Pass - Videos

Hi

I have live pass but match replays won't play - I just have a blank screen. Can you help please?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Live Pass - Videos

Hi Teedee,

Can you let me know where you are attempting to watch these match replays? (Eg PC, iPhone 8, Samsung Tab A)

Is there a particular replay that's impacted or is this all matches?

- ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Teedee431
Level 2: Rookie

Hi ToneB
Thanks for responding.
On my desktop PC.
Highlights will play, so video capabilities are ok.
I've checked and the live pass is active till July.
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks @Teedee431,

I have notified our teams who are looking into this as we speak. I apologise for the inconvenience.

- ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Teedee431,

We have had word from our technicians match replays are available again. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

For access to match replays visit www.afl.com.au/livepass/match-replays/ 

- ToneB

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit