Andrew1066
Level 2: Rookie

My live pass gives the following error "The voucher code you entered is not valid". How do I fix it

My live pass gives the following error "The voucher code you entered is not valid". How do I fix it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Andrew1066

Re: My live pass gives the following error "The voucher code you entered is not valid". Ho

What I want is to talk to someone about this problem. It looks like Telstra Do not care.
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My live pass gives the following error "The voucher code you entered is not valid". Ho

Hi @Andrew1066

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

Are you entering a voucher code received from your club after purchasing a digital membership? 

Are you trying to redeem the voucher via the AFL Live App or on the AFL website? 

If not already, I would recommend doing this via the AFL website on a laptop or PC here

Please let me know if you're still experiencing problems redeeming your voucher code. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Andrew1066

It is a code from a digital membership that I received as a Carlton membership. I entered it in the site that you have given & it still does not work.

Andrew Smith

Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Andrew1066

Thank you for getting back to me, I can look into this further for you, I've sent you a private message to grab some extra information. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Andrew1066

How do I reply to your private message?
Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Andrew1066

As per my previous post - 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

You will need to open the message and respond via your CrowdSupport inbox, not the email notification as this comes from a no reply email address. 

Andrew1066

how do I reply to your message? It asks for an address to send a message. What is your address?
aaron_h
Community Manager

Hello @Andrew1066

Once signed into Crowd Support, click on the profile picture, then select messages.

Find the message you wish to reply to and click on it.

In the bottom right corner you will see an option to delete or reply. Please select reply and the 

address is auto filled. 

Hopefully this helps, let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit