Cofffffffffffff
Level 2: Rookie

Press conferences

When i open videos and then click view more for press conferences, I get nothing after april 17th.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Press conferences

Hi @Cofffffffffffff

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the AFL App. 

We have tested this and can confirm the most recent press conference video was uploaded an hour ago. 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL App to see if this assists? 

If this doesn't assist, what device are you using? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Cofffffffffffff

Samsung galaxy s9 android 10, uninstalling and reinstalling didnt help.

Im aware there are more recent PCs, they show up in the previews, but when I want to view the full list of PCs, the last one is of the sanflw grandfinal lions post match. 

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

If you go to Video->Press Conferences->More, the latest video is the April 17,2021 05:28PM Full post-match: Lions

The latest Press Conferences are showing on the Video page (latest is Nick on Sloane: We're a bit concerned", just not when you click through.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Cofffffffffffff

Thank you for getting back to me.

This must be an Android issue, as you can see from my below screenshot, I am able to see the most recent video from 12 hours ago after following Video > Press Conferences > More 

I have contacted the technical team for further investigation. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Cofffffffffffff

Yes, I also noticed this morning that when scrolling through all videos, the default is for the 2021 aflw rather than 2021 afl, even freshly installed it is defaulting to aflw... 

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@Cofffffffffffff wrote:

Yes, I also noticed this morning that when scrolling through all videos, the default is for the 2021 aflw rather than 2021 afl, even freshly installed it is defaulting to aflw... 

Hi @Cofffffffffffff 

Yes, not sure why its defaulting to the womans league.

But after I changed it to 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership the press conferences show up for me (Whether it has been fixed since you posted not sure).

I'm using an S9.

My body's absorbed so much hand sanitizer that when I pee, it cleans the toilet. 🙂

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Jupiter

Nice pickup. But you would think that they would have a fourth option called "ALL" that sits at the top and is the default option.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Cofffffffffffff

Sorry for the delayed response, the technical team have advised they have resolved the issues being experienced with the app.

Can you please let us know if you're continuing to have the same problems? 

Thanks

Cofffffffffffff

Yes it is working for me now, thank you. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit