1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: The iPad AFL App drops to menu after each video

Hi @Louwin

Thank you for getting back to us and clarifying that, my apologies for the misunderstanding. 

What model of iPad/iPhone are you using and what version of iOS are they running? 

I have tested this on both an iPad Air 2 running iOS 13.5.1 and an iPhone XR running iOS 12.4 and have been unable to replicate either the app dropping back to the main screen or the video stopping on the last frame. 

When the video stops on the last frame, are you able to exit the video back to the app? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL Live App to see if this assists? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Kjorg
Community Manager

Hi @Louwin

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing. 

When you say the app drops to menu, do you mean it goes back to the video selection screen?

For example - if you've selected the 'Last Two Minutes' category, it goes back to the video list after the video has finished? 

This is normal behaviour to allow you to select another video. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Louwin
Level 2: Rookie

No, it goes completely out of the App back to the menu of ALL my Apps.

i go into the App, select a video to watch....   at the end of the video it drops me back into the App selection screen so I have to reselect the AFL App to go back into it....

I’ll try it now with my iPhone....   Seems okay with the iPhone except the video I selected just stops on the last frame....

Kjorg
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hi @Louwin

Thank you for getting back to us and clarifying that, my apologies for the misunderstanding. 

What model of iPad/iPhone are you using and what version of iOS are they running? 

I have tested this on both an iPad Air 2 running iOS 13.5.1 and an iPhone XR running iOS 12.4 and have been unable to replicate either the app dropping back to the main screen or the video stopping on the last frame. 

When the video stops on the last frame, are you able to exit the video back to the app? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL Live App to see if this assists? 

View solution in original post

Louwin
Level 2: Rookie

Deleted and reloaded the App on my iPad and all working now, thanks....

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit