Pras2
Level 1: Cadet

Unable to sign up to save $10/mth on Kayo offer

I used the following link to sign-up to offer: http://hub.telstra.com.au/kayo

However, when I click manage, my mobile number is shown as cancelled three times

Please help! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Unable to sign up to save $10/mth on Kayo offer

You will need to contact Telstra. Call 132200 or send a message by either:

• the My Telstra app on your mobile
  • logging into your account via the telstra.com.au website

and then go to the Get Help tab and click on the blue icon at the bottom of the screen (labelled Message Us on the website, icon only on app). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response. If you use the app, you will get a notification on your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

I want to subscribe  to kayo  please

aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @2000182076586

Thanks for messaging us on Crowd Support, sorry to see you've had some issues accessing

the Kayo offer.

In order to sign up to Kayo as a Telstra customer please follow the prompts in the My Telstra App or

via our website: https://tel.st/3bftay

If you are having any issues accessing the offer, please follow the instructions posted previously in this thread

to contact customer support to investigate further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Apollo3

Signed up for Kayo via a Telstra invite for $5 mth for 12 mths. Received email today saying this was a mistake and it is really $15 mth.  Wish to cancel out of the deal.  How???  Very tricky dealing with the Telstra/Kayo lot!

@aaron_h wrote:

Hello @2000182076586

Thanks for messaging us on Crowd Support, sorry to see you've had some issues accessing

the Kayo offer.

In order to sign up to Kayo as a Telstra customer please follow the prompts in the My Telstra App or

via our website: https://tel.st/3bftay

If you are having any issues accessing the offer, please follow the instructions posted previously in this thread

to contact customer support to investigate further.

Jupiter

Instructions for cancelling your Kayo subscription can be found at https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/How-do-I-cancel-my-subscription-Kayo

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
carlton59

Same here. I've been trying to reactivate my subscription as it was cancelled without my knowledge! Ripped off! 

carlton59

Doesn't help! Been trying since beginning of July. Say they will help.....but nah huh! 

Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @carlton59

Thank you for your post, apologies for any issues you've experienced with your Kayo subscription. 

Unfortunately, no one on CrowdSupport has access to customer accounts to look into this further.

As advised previously in this thread, you will need to contact our customer support team directly via the Get Help tab in the My Telstra App, or by calling 13 22 00. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit