jayjayjayjay
Level 1: Cadet

Unsubscribe from AFL live pass? How?

Since August 2016 I have tried to unsubscribe. On numerous occasions I have followed instructions including going into manage my AFL livepass. It does not provide a prompt to unsubscribe per instructions but I am still getting billed weekly. This appears set up to trap subscribers. This contrasts with the US NBA (basketball) equivalent site which was a dream to cancel. One email and it was cancelled. I also submitted complaint previously but no response. I am seeking a refund of 374.25 plus interest. I subscribed through AFL website. Bill is from telstra applications  melbourne.The absence of an expiry date from the credit card is also a questionable practice.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ToneB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Unsubscribe from AFL live pass? How?

Hi @jayjayjayjay,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and I am sorry to hear you are looking at cancelling your subscription. Whilst there have been no technical related issues which would prevent a user cancelling their subscription I'd be happy to investigate this for you via private message. I will send you a message shortly.

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a envelope icon. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the menu icon (top left), scroll to bottom & log in. Once you've done this, tap the menu icon again & scroll to the bottom until you see "Messages". This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit