88and90
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond emails in Outlook using analogue/Outlook

Hi, I have the latest/updated analogue with Outlook. My Live address works with phone/pc 100%. My Bigpond address works with the pc 100%. Mobile Bigpond receives/reads ok, but i cannot delete. None of the delete options work. I have tried un-installing/re-installing (Outlook), turning off the Bigpond account and on, re-starting etc. I contacted Outlook (Microsoft) with a screenshot and they say it's a Bug and it's a Bigpond thing! Is there anyone else with these problems? Bare with me, in some of these terms, as i am in the mid 60's. ha ha.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Bigpond emails in Outlook using analogue/Outlook

I assume  you mean you have an Android device?

With your email, Bigpond mail is beset with problems over the last few weeks.. you will see evidence of that in a number of posts in this forum.  Rather than hurt your head bashing against a wall, maybe wait a day or to and try again, it might be your turn to have problems while Telstra endeavour to fix the problem..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
88and90

Yep, correct, Android! Thanks for the update. I'll be patient!

@SteveW_52 wrote:

With your email, Bigpond mail is beset with problems over the last few weeks.. you will see evidence of that in a number of posts in this forum.  Rather than hurt your head bashing against a wall, maybe wait a day or to and try again, it might be your turn to have problems while Telstra endeavour to fix the problem..

@SteveW_52 wrote:

88and90

Yep, correct. Android. I'll be patient!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit