ajhey22
Level 1: Cadet

CRS-ERROR-02

Hi,

I've been trying for a week now to connect my Telstra account number to my Telstra ID and keep getting this same error. Was wondering if anyone could give me a hand in resolving this issue.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: CRS-ERROR-02

It is a disconnect in the information in the customer database.

You can try getting it fixed by contacting Telstra support (by sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile), but it may be easier by lodging it as a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints as it usually requires back of house intervention.

It can take up to 5 business days to get an initial response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Pete0r296
Level 1: Cadet

Has anyone had any luck with this?

I keep getting the run around and Telstra keep insisting that i set up a new email and that i cant possibly use my existing gmail account - even though i can log in find, i just cant add my service. Super frustrating experience

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Pete0r296

Are you still getting an error when logging into your My Telstra App? Can you please delete the app off your phone completely and then re-download from your app store, install the new version and then see if you still have the same troubles with keeping logged in. 

If that does not work for you, please lodge a fault with our My Telstra App/My Account support team here https://tel.st/jbjy2. They will follow up with you so we can get this working again. 

Let me know how you go. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit