chery
Level 4: Private Eye

Galaxy Note Launch - So where's Telstra?

Samsung have sent out an invite to a media event to launch their latest and greatest piece of tech in the form of the Galaxy Note on March 13th — 4 months after it launched in other markets worldwide. The only carriers who have confirmed they’ll be launch partners for the Galaxy Note are Vodafone, Optus and Virgin (an Optus subsidiary) on their $79 cap. So where's Telstra? And WHEN is Telstra FINALLY going to announce THEIR launch date?

Was this helpful?

  • Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Galaxy Note Launch - So where's Telstra?


@chery wrote:
Samsung have sent out an invite to a media event to launch their latest and greatest piece of tech in the form of the Galaxy Note on March 13th — 4 months after it launched in other markets worldwide. The only carriers who have confirmed they’ll be launch partners for the Galaxy Note are Vodafone, Optus and Virgin (an Optus subsidiary) on their $79 cap. So where's Telstra? And WHEN is Telstra FINALLY going to announce THEIR launch date?

This is assuming that Telstra will launch the Galaxy Note, I haven't heard anything to say they will Smiley Happy ........ They will release appropriate information when they decide its relevant I suppose.

 

B.

----------------------------


New Users - Click Here!

chery
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: Galaxy Note Launch - So where's Telstra?

Ben - Telstra stores have had the dummy G Notes for several weeks now.
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Galaxy Note Launch - So where's Telstra?

From what I remember (being Ex-Telstra Store myself), "Dummy" phones were never stocked at Telstra Stores.... They only got live demos Smiley Wink

 


@chery wrote:
Ben - Telstra stores have had the dummy G Notes for several weeks now.



----------------------------


New Users - Click Here!

chery
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: Galaxy Note Launch - So where's Telstra?

Sorry - it was Telstra Dealer Stores.

chery
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: Galaxy Note Launch - So where's Telstra?

Galaxy Note launch official — Available from Optus ($0 on $79), Vodafone ($5 on $59) now, Telstra in April.
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Galaxy Note Launch - So where's Telstra?


@chery wrote:
Galaxy Note launch official — Available from Optus ($0 on $79), Vodafone ($5 on $59) now, Telstra in April.

Source?

----------------------------


New Users - Click Here!

chery
Level 4: Private Eye

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit