Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Heartbeat error

Has anyone had this stupid heartbeat error problem fixed yet, gettn **bleep**en frustrated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Heartbeat error

Hi Baysta. Thanks for coming through. Can you go into some more detail about the issue you're experiencing, please? - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Heartbeat error

Would you be able to tell me what account you used to login? i.e. Email/Password, Facebook, or Google? Did you verify your NRL Account via email?

So we can investigate further, can you please try the following:

• Open App
  • More menu
  • Tap on NRL Live Pass – make sure your subscription is not present
  • Go back to More Menu - Tap on My NRL Account – make sure you are not logged into NRL Account
  • Exit NRL App
  • Go to Settings and search for Browser app and check for your default browser
  • If its “Samsung Internet” – Open Samsung Internet > Tap on the 3 dots(top right) > Settings > Privacy > Delete personal data > check Coockie and site data > Delete
  • Delete and re-download the NRL App
  • After installing app it will take you through the ‘onboarding’ process
  • On the first screen tap on “BUY OR RESTORE NRL LIVE PASS”
  • Go through the NRL Account signup process
  • If successful it should take you to the in-app purchase screen. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit