jcirie
Level 1: Cadet

Home Address Change

My home address on my Telstra account is 5 years out of date. I've tried "updating" the address through the MyTelstra app on my iphone, my android and also through Chrome and Edge - same result everytime - Telstra presents me with a blank screen when I load the Update Home Address link. I tried calling, and frustratingly, have been redirected to the app to solve all my problems three times now. Please please please someone help - how do I change the home address! This is driving me mental.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Home Address Change

If you start a chat in the app, if the bot doesn't understand the question, or directs you to the app, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

The other way is to pop into a Telstra Store and they should be able to update your details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
jcirie
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Home Address Change

Thanks Jupiter, looks like the bot is going to put a consultant in touch. I'd rather not go near a store at the moment. That was a lot harder than it needed to be! Fingers crossed I hear from Support soon - thanks again!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit