Wyatt0
Level 1: Cadet

HTC One Hotspot

Answered

I got the HTC One several days ago and can't find the mobile hotspot that we had on our previous phone. Doesn't the HTC One allow this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: HTC One Hotspot

See how you go with this, if you go to settings...under "More..." go to Mobile Network Sharing and just turn on Potable WiFi Hotspot.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

See how you go with this, if you go to settings...under "More..." go to Mobile Network Sharing and just turn on Potable WiFi Hotspot.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Wyatt0
Level 1: Cadet

That's worked, but don't go too far away I might have some more questions, I'm new to this coming from a windows phone.

iivt
Level 3: Gumshoe

If you press and hold on the home screen (brings up the widget menu) there's actually a widget for hotspot you can place for easy access.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit