Sergio-182
Level 1: Cadet

HTC One Max Question

Answered
Hi,
I'm looking to purchase the HTC One Max from the Telstra shop. I noticed under the specifications of 16 gigabyte model (only available model from Telstra) that it doesn't have expandable memory. However, if you go to the HTC website it states that the One Max does have expandable memory. Is this a mistake with the Telstra online shop? Or the Australian model is a bit different?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanK
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: HTC One Max Question

I believe that it is an error, our internal systems indicate that the device has max expandable memory of up to 64 GB.

I will flag the details with our website team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
DanK
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

I believe that it is an error, our internal systems indicate that the device has max expandable memory of up to 64 GB.

I will flag the details with our website team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Sergio-182
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks so much 🙂

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit