Dranoweb
Level 1: Cadet

Is everyone else unable to pay through the app/online?

For over a year now, I have been unable to download a bill or pay directly through the telstra android app.
The website now does the same thing, returning a "440 bad request" error.

Literally my only option now is to pay via bpay, which is not the convenient option it was touted to be.
I have since replaced my phone and my PC in this time, and have tried on several browsers, and with/without adblocking services enabled.

I have even tried a non-telstra connection.
It gives the impression that telstra don't want my money, if I can't even download a bill - or that they are trying very hard to move everyone over to direct debit - which is not an option with their billing cycle.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Is everyone else unable to pay through the app/online?

It appears to be something peculiar to your account.

I can view bills and make payments via My Telstra on the app and website on my iPhone.

I suggest that you contact Telstra Support. You can do so using the Get help section of the My Telstra app. You can also submit feedback directly to the My Telstra team.

jocha
Level 1: Cadet

I’m having the same issue. 

I can’t seem to download or pay my bill. I was fine before. Is this a temporary app issue?

Dowser

Have you tried checking that you have the latest operating system software?.

It could also be worth deleting the app and reinstalling it (this will clear the data and also ensure that your version is the latest).

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit