jonkers6271
Level 1: Cadet

Jawbone Up availability?

Answered
I know this probably isn't the best category but there really isn't one that fits. Anyway. When will the jawbone up be available? i saw on various websites that it would be available on the 20th or at least this month. Both online and in select Telstra stores. I have tried 3 stores and nobody knew what i was talking about and i tried the online chat and they just referred me to the same article i had already seen and told me to try ringing some stores. So any idea when it will be available?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hamish_Cameron
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Jawbone Up availability?

I'm still looking for an answer to this question - apologies for the delay. I should have an update today.

HC

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Wanglese
Level 22: Superhuman

Just so everyone knows what jonkers6271 is talking about:

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/review/gadgets/jawbone/up/458606

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Hamish_Cameron
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. We do not currently range the Jawbone Up wristband online, however it will be available in selected stores.

We'll look into what retail stores have the product available and get back to you.

Thanks,

HC

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

jonkers6271

That would be good. As I said I had rang 3 and not one person knew what i was talking about.
jonkers6271

Any luck with finding a store?
filtercore

I visited the Doncaster Apple store yesterday, who mentioned that they're still waiting for stock and it seems to have been delayed. I assume the same is the case for Telstra stores.

Hamish_Cameron
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

I'm still looking for an answer to this question - apologies for the delay. I should have an update today.

HC

View solution in original post

Hamish_Cameron
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi all,

I've been able to clarify the status. Whilst the Jawbone Up will be available in select Telstra stores, unfortunately we can't confirm exactly which stores will have it in stock.  

This is because some of our licenced stores have the ability to purchase from our suppliers - whereas our owned stores do not currently have it in range.

To find your local store please visit our store locator on our Telstra website (http://www.telstra.com.au/store-locator/).

We apologise for any confusion or inconvenience.

Thanks,

HC

Tommiy

I too was awaiting this response. So the answer is Telstra has no idea of which store will be carrying this product that they are selling and the recommended solution is for the customer to ring every store until we by chance find one that has some stock. As I don't have the time to investigate Telstra store stock levels i just purchased one off eBay from Melbourne with free delivery and only $130.00.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit