Gulshan
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo

I cancelled my kayo on telstra and want to reactive it. But it's not giving me option to reactive.  Please help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Kayo

You would need to resubscribe through your Kayo account on the Kayosports.com.au website.

Once you cancel your subscription that uses Telstra billing, you can't re-sign up using the Telstra offer until the new calendar year.

From the "Things you need to know" from the offer:

Offer available to Telstra consumer customers who are new and returning to Kayo. Min cost $15 for 1 month of Kayo Basic.  Redeem by 31 May 2022. Must sign up through http://hub.telstra.com.au/kayo or via your Telstra TV. Kayo monthly subscription fees (currently $25/mth for Basic or $35/mth for Premium) apply after offer period unless you change or cancel. One redemption per customer account per calendar year. If you cancel, you cannot restart the offer. Not available in conjunction with any other Kayo offers. Not compatible with third party billing platforms.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit