cherylknopfler
Level 1: Cadet

My Mobile Phone

what happens when my mobile says DEVICE IS NETWORKED LOCK.  and NETWORK UNLOCK CODE.

The operator on your side keeps on asking me for my mobile number and she will SMS me, well I cant because the mobile is locked.  I need the code please.   I have an Android Blade A7 2019-T, and the number is <removed to protect your privacy>, if you have to ring me call our landline<removed to protect your privacy> as I can only send and receive emergency calls on my mobile.

I also need the phone number of your complaints dept. please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
misslisa
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My Mobile Phone

Hey Cheryl!

Happy to see where we can help with this one. We should be able to give you a code without having to text it through but we can't do that on this platform as we need to authenticate your account. Can you please reach out to us on Facebook messenger or Twitter direct message so we can get this going for you?

Give them ref #24904567 so you don't have to worry about explaining your situation again 🙂

Let me know how you go with this!

- Lisa

Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: My Mobile Phone

It’s not a good idea to put private phone numbers on a public forum.

You could reach out to Telstra Support using your landline by calling 132200 (9 am - 8pm AEST Weekdays) and mention the reference number provided by @misslisa 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit