YMGC
Level 1: Cadet

No Internet Connection

Hi my phone has been showing No Internet Connection all day.  I have reset the SIM.  Still accepts calls and txt messages.  Any ideas what I can try to fix it please?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No Internet Connection

Go to https://fix.telstra.com.au and it will run you through the troubleshooter and check if there are any network disruptions in your area.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
YMGC

Thanks did that, no disruptions.  I've been in several different areas today and no connection anywhere.

SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

I am guessing this is on you mobile phone? You say you have reset the SIM, dis you restart the phone at the same time?

Also check you SIM/Data settings to see if data is enabled.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
YMGC

Thanks Steve.  Yes an android mobile device.  I have restarted several times.  Guess a trip to the Telstra shop is in order.  Joy!

Dowser

You could insert your SIM card into a different device and see if the fault follows - if it does then the issue could be at an account level, in which case you would have to contact Telstra Support.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit