CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Register for extra 25gb free mobile data

Answered

Where on the home tab in telstra app do I register for free 25gb data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Register for extra 25gb free mobile data

@Wen66 @CH728 Here's the link https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/COVID-19

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Same question I can’t find where to register

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

@Wen66 @CH728 Here's the link https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/COVID-19

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you for sharing the link. I was spending few hours to find how to register. All the links carried me to the same page and wasn't helpful at all.

Highlighted

Thankyou, that did work. Have a lovely Easter and stay safe 

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I looked for over 2 hrs going around in circles, why was this link so hard to find- without your link (thank you) I would never have found the hidden tab to register!! Why not put that link on the page where the information is?? Why would Telstra make that link so difficult to find I wonder?!

Highlighted

I too have this question. The Telstra SMS I received said I can register on the MyTelstra app on my phone (as does their website). I cannot find any way to register for the extra data in the app. It is supposed to be on the home tab of the app but I cannot find it.

Highlighted

Hi,

This link isn't working - do you have another solution ?

Thanks

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Steve9a,

Sorry to see there have been issues claiming the bonus data.

Have you tried filling out our manual web-form? https://tel.st/249ph

If you are still having issues redeeming the offer and you are an eligible customer

(All our personal and small business post-paid mobile and mobile broadband customers can register),

the next step would be to send us a message to investigate further.

To message us, open the My Telstra App, click on Get Help, then the blue message icon. The assistant will have

a few suggestions before a team member is notified to assist further. Every message is responded to, with

priority given to urgent requests.

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi I am trying to get a payment extension on my home account it is a business account 

Highlighted

THANK YOU...CANNOT BELIEVE its hidden sooo well......surely a few links on the info page would be VERY USEFUL...THX AGAIN

Highlighted

what's the point in telling us it's in the home tab in the telstra app but it's actually a website link? 

Highlighted

The link presents itself in the app, I've just posted it here for your convenience.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit