mrsbear1955
Level 1: Cadet

Tablet purchases

Answered
  1. Yesterday I had a chat session on Telstra  , my iPad contract has expired and I was still paying $19 a month for a sim I don’t use , I wanted it cancelled 
  2. I also wanted to purchase a An Alcatel Tablet through Telstra @$13.50 a month over 24 months  the Telstra staff said they would get back to me with in 2hours 24 hours later I have heard nothing 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Tablet purchases

You could do that through your My Account, or the My Telstra app - as an upgrade to your existing service  if you were hoping to use the same SIM.. 

if you are going without the SIM, and want to talk about it, your best option might be to go to a Telstra store if you are able too.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Tablet purchases

You could do that through your My Account, or the My Telstra app - as an upgrade to your existing service  if you were hoping to use the same SIM.. 

if you are going without the SIM, and want to talk about it, your best option might be to go to a Telstra store if you are able too.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit