lynneneely
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Pulse user guide

Answered

I am having trouble locating the Telstra Pulse user guide/manual. All that I have to choose from is Telstra Dave. Am I just stupid or what? It has to be simple but can't find it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Pulse user guide

You can view/get a PDF copy of the manual at the following link, hope this is the right solution for you;

http://zte.com.au/downloads/manuals/T790_Help.pdf

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
DEANJA
Accepted Solution

You can view/get a PDF copy of the manual at the following link, hope this is the right solution for you;

http://zte.com.au/downloads/manuals/T790_Help.pdf

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

View solution in original post

lynneneely

Thanks Jeff. You solved my problem. But had a quick look through it and can't find what I'm looking for. I have somehow made the phone so I can't hear anyone talking to me but they can hear me. The ringing is OK. Volume is turned up etc. What am I doing wrong? What button did I press?
DEANJA

Hi Lynn, well that's the solution to the first problem, now for number two, that's a harder one. If you have a set of ear plugs handy just try them to see if you can hear a caller. Just trying to elinate things at this stage.

DEANJA

Also try this;

TURN THE SPEAKER ON/OFF (HANDSFREE)

Tap to activate speaker mode (Handsfree) during a call.

Hands.png

lynneneely

Jeff. Tried the ear plugs with no success. Although I did try hitting the speaker phone button while call is in progress and can hear but it isn't as loud as the speaker phone was. I put the phone on silent yesterday and since I put it back on normal I haven't been able to hear anything, except as I said when I hit speaker button.
DEANJA

Lyn, that's not what we wanted to hear!

Sounds like a hardware problem I'm afraid. If you have a Telstra shop nearby I would suggest taking it in for their hands on evaluation. They can take it from there with their National repair centre.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit